Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

This is my mom's favorite picture of my Daddy and me. It was taken one Sunday after we came home from Sunday School...oh, probably about 48 years ago. She still carries it in her wallet. Whenever we look at it she says, "Your daddy would have given you the moon,if he could have." She had an enlargement of the photo made for my birthday last year, so I have it framed and on my desk. My Daddy died in 1988. I still miss him...

Here is my Hubby with our two daughters last spring. And you know what, girls? Your Daddy would give you the moon, if he could! 'Happy Fathers Day' to all Dads, everywhere!!

3 comments:

candy said...

Hi
I found your blog from blog hopping today :)
Thought Id say Hi!
:) Candy

Busy Bee Suz said...

What a sweet tribute to two wonderful dads!!!
I hope you had a nice day. Suz

My Inspired Reality said...

Wonderful post and photos, I loved your tribute to your dad and husband:)

Visiting Family ~Weekday Routine ~Some Recreational Shopping ~Another Burger Battle Entry

Like all busy young families, the weekdays are filled with work, school, and activities. This Papa and Gigi enjoyed being able to attend bot...