Saturday, October 17, 2009

So Much to Do Saturday ~ I'm Here for You

Since we have spent a couple of weekends away, I feel like I am a bit behind on my housework. Callie, being the faithful helper that she is, follows me from room to room as I complete the following tasks:

Laundry, Picking up Clutter, Sweeping~inside & out, Dusting, Vacuming Carpets, Shaking Rugs, Brushing up Cat Hair, Washing Floors, Cleaning Mirrors, Emptying Garbages,Washing Dishes, Cleaning Bathrooms, Packing away Summer Clothes, etc., etc., etc.,

Having the support of a good friend always makes the work-load seem a little lighter...

7 comments:

Kathy said...

Such a pretty baby. Our cat sitting is going well. Casey is being a wonderful little house guest!

Farm Field Primitives said...

I'm sure all the while she is watching you work, she is glad she is a cat with nothing to do but relax. Have a great rest of the weekend.
~Melissa~

specialfromrachel said...

She's a beauty.

Abatevintage said...

Callie is a doll. I love little critters. What a great picture.

Blessings,
Heidi

PS Don't clean too hard tomorrow is Sunday and it's a day of rest.

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't accomplish much with sweet kitty anyway...you would find me cuddled up with her!

Anonymous said...

what a sincere and adorable face!

kadler said...

She's adorable!

Visiting Family ~Weekday Routine ~Some Recreational Shopping ~Another Burger Battle Entry

Like all busy young families, the weekdays are filled with work, school, and activities. This Papa and Gigi enjoyed being able to attend bot...