Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The Perfect Purse

No, I haven't found it yet...Have you?


I do have certain criteria for selecting a purse.  For one...I like to have a pocket for my camara and a pocket for my cell phone...like these...


I prefer one large cavity instead of lots of individual compartments.
Therefore, I like small pouches like this to keep some things organized.
For example, this one is perfect for all those cards that one needs when recreational shopping.

And on the other side of the large cavity, there is a zipper pocket for my stamps and maybe a $20 bill.

I like to buy purses when they are on sale...I mean, clearance sale prices...so I have several...and I like to switch to a different purse every month. 
Is it too early for pink?
After all...we are on Spring Break!

Who watched Oprah today? 
She featured shoe and handbag interventions.  This is what prompted me to rethink what I was currently using...
The color, the size, the shape...




You really are sending a message with your choice in handbags...

Does your handbag message match the real you?

6 comments:

Oklahoma Granny said...

I didn't watch Oprah today. I'm not sure what the experts would say about my purses but I buy what will be functional for me and just go with it.

Willoughby said...

I like a purse to have several different compartments so I can organize the things I put in it. I also prefer a zipper to any other closure because it seems more secure to me.

My current purse is HUGE! It's too big, actually. You could easily mistake it for a briefcase. I saw it on a clearance rack in a store and couldn't pass it up. It had been marked down over and over and was selling for $2.50. Can't beat that for real leather! I think the reason no one else bought it is because it's so big.

Busy Bee Suz said...

I do have the perfect purse...but of course I want it in a different color now. :0
I used to buy lots of different purses on sale as well...but now I just find ONE and use it do death.
I am ready for something in a spring color though. ANd like you, I like a structured purse with a few pockets for the important stuff: phone and camera!!!

Cathryn said...

I'm one of those who don't carry a purse unless I'm going to the doctors in Albuquerque--where I can hold all my papers, a tiny rubber banned pack of id cards and such, and my snacks--since I can't grab a convenient fast food thing anymore. :D The rest of the time if it don't fit in my pocket--I leave it at home!

jodi said...

I pretty much use the one. Rarely change. Though I do like to see others in a variety.

Love your header.

Lori said...

Theresa and I were at gift market this last week, and we MAY have found a great line of purses. Lots of pockets, decorative linings, and made of leather. And they were LIMITED runs of these purses--never more than 240 of any purse EVER made. I hope I see a red one in my future!

Visiting Family ~Weekday Routine ~Some Recreational Shopping ~Another Burger Battle Entry

Like all busy young families, the weekdays are filled with work, school, and activities. This Papa and Gigi enjoyed being able to attend bot...