Saturday, March 12, 2011

Pay It Forward 2011

The Pay It Forward Graphic caught my attention on several blog posts today.
I think it looks like fun, and a great way to get to know more bloggers.
Plus...I'll get some mail from Dee at A Day in the Life!

Here's the plan...
The first 5 people that comment on this post will receive something handmade from me. But first you have to write (copy/paste) a blog post explaining Pay it Forward 2011. Then you will send out a handmade gift to the first five visitors who leave a comment on your blog post. Your handmade gifts don't all have to be in the mail tomorrow, so take your time in creating your heartfelt treasures. This is a great way to meet new friends and share a little bit of yourself with them.

Remember it's not the size of the gift but the thought that counts...
so let's all have fun and Pay it Forward!

Take care,
~Natalie

1 comment:

Barb said...

Hi Natalie,
This look like fun! Count me in hopefully I am one of your five.
Putting on my blog now.
Thanks,
Barb

When all the Grandparents Come to Visit

This little girl was pretty excited to have all four grandparents around the dinner table. It took her little Toddler Mind a few minutes to ...