Thursday, March 24, 2011

Things in my House Thursday~~The Little Things that Make Me Smile

Never mind that I can hear our snow blower as hubby clears our driveway after yesterday's winter storm.
I just need a little spring...here in our house.
In Colorado...at Michaels...
I found the silk flowers to be 50% off.
And who doesn't love hydrangeas?!
This arrangement had been here since fall...
At the top of our stairway...in our split foyer...
Callie says,
"It's about time!"

Take care,
~Natalie


Please visit Cindy at My Romantic Hom
for more Show and Tell Friday posts.

5 comments:

M said...

No snow here but RAIN RAIN GO AWAY! So much rain I couldn't ride to work for 2 days...had to walk...in the rain...and the kids couldn't go out to play....yikes...didn't the ground hog say early spring????

Love the flowers! Crank up the heat and pretend the sun is out :)

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Callie has good taste. She knows what she likes and is giving her approval! I happen to agree with her. I love the hydrangeas and pip berries!
★Linda★

Primitive Echoes said...

Callie is saying "these so match me better". The other ones just weren't my color. lol
Kat

Poussy Stitches My Love said...

Merveilleux ! j'adore la décoration

bises

Deanna said...

I see little Callie is giving her paw of approval...lol! I love anything with berries, they add such a touch of sweetness.

I love hydrangea, I would love to grow some in my backyard.

Deanna :D

When all the Grandparents Come to Visit

This little girl was pretty excited to have all four grandparents around the dinner table. It took her little Toddler Mind a few minutes to ...