Monday, May 9, 2011

Monday Mail Call ~ Secret Sister Swap

While gallivanting around the Midwest, our mailman continues to deliver the mail.
Bills, newsletters, catalogs...and packages!

Char's Secret Sister Swap keeps us all wondering?!
In her lovely handwritten note, she mentions reading my blog and being tempted to comment...
So, Secret Sister, I hope you see this! The package has arrived and everything is perfect!!
Special order suckers...
Bowl fillers and a plant poke...

Cinnamon Grudged Candles...
But, this Angel...
She was the absolute most perfect surprise.
She has found a good home here in my kitchen.

I love everything.
Thank you, my Secret Sister!

Take care,
~Natalie

5 comments:

The Rusty Thimble said...

love your goodies that angel is adorable. Have a great week Natalie

Brenda

dee begg said...

Nat,

What nice goodies you received. And so nice of the mailman to bring you all those goodies even when you are away.

D

Unknown said...

What great goodies you received!! I wish your mailman would come to my house! :o)

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Oh what fun to receive goodies and not know who they are from. I'm not good at keeping a secret.
Awesome goodies ~ Enjoy!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Busy Bee Suz said...

How nice...I really love that garden/kitchen angel!

Time Spent with Family ~Odds and Ends ~Sweet Memories

Perhaps my most favorite thing is spending time visiting our adult children in their homes… Just being a part of their everyday routine make...