Monday, September 12, 2011

Monday Mail Call ~ Secret Sister Swap

Dear Secret Sister,
I am always delighted with the packages you send to me.
I can't wait to find out who you are!
Your handmade cards are a treasure 
and a personal note from you is the best part!

I love the prim touches to your wrapping and packing.
The handcrafted coffee cup mat makes me smile in the morning.
And you were so thoughtful to share some of your fabric stash with me,
since we don't have a fabric store of our own here.
I especially like the hand-stitched kitchen towel...
it coordinates with the rest of the reds in our kitchen.
Thank you so much for everything!


It sounds like you have had a rough month...
I will keep you in my thoughts and hope that your situation there is improving.

Take care,
~Natalie

5 comments:

Claudya Martinez said...

What a thoughtful person.

Firecracker Kid said...

Cute and useful goodies, how sweet:-) Do you ever get to know who the kind heart is?
xoxo~Carol

Willoughby said...

Everything is so cute! What a fun surprise package to receive!

Suzanne said...

Such cute treasures. It's always fun to get something in the mail!

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Cute goodies you got! It would drive me nuts not to know who sent them.
Enjoy!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Visiting Family ~Weekday Routine ~Some Recreational Shopping ~Another Burger Battle Entry

Like all busy young families, the weekdays are filled with work, school, and activities. This Papa and Gigi enjoyed being able to attend bot...