Monday, April 30, 2012

Monday Mania & Where the Weekend Went...

I'm not going to lie...
Our weekend highlight was the Kansas concert 
on the campus of Northern State University.

We were lucky to attend the pre-concert events.
This is the set-up, looking out from backstage.

Hello...
Yes...
that is Hubby and I...with Kansas...

Like I said, we were lucky to be able to attend the pre-concert events,
including the Meet and Greet.


This was our view of the stage, as we had
front..row..seats!

Thanks to our friends, the LaFaves...
Dr. Lave is the Dean of Fine Arts.
We sat with him, Kari and Ashley.

The best part of the story is that Kansas is touring all over our country...
performing with university orchestras...
promoting live music and they are donating their proceeds to these music programs...
providing opportunities for music students to learn and to perform.
Giving back...
I'm so impressed.

Carry On My Wayward Son...
humming that tune all day!

But real life continues...
My Basic Foods classes prepared their Creamy Potato Soup today.

It is so yummy.
For a printable copy of the recipe,

And in the Sewing Studio,
I am stitching my Summer Collection of Infinity Scarves...

The spring and summer colors are so cheerful.
The finished scarves will soon appear in my Etsy Shop.


I hope you all had a marvelous Monday...
Take care,
~Natalie

1 comment:

Joyce said...

Oh how fun! I loved this band...takes me back to my college days!

Time Spent with Family ~Odds and Ends ~Sweet Memories

Perhaps my most favorite thing is spending time visiting our adult children in their homes… Just being a part of their everyday routine make...