Thursday, August 8, 2013

Summer's End...

After dinner, I made my way outside to our patio...
I just love to sit outside on evenings like this.

Mild temperatures. No wind.
Great deck. Freshly painted house.
(more to this story...)

The plants have matured and are in full bloom.

I've been thinking about my blog for several weeks now.
After all...I have gone from blogging every day,
to someone who blogs once a month?
What is wrong with me??

Typically, one's blog is their 'happy' place.
And for four years, my blog has been my journal...
...and my scrapbook.

And then...all of a sudden, nothing seemed blog-worthy anymore.

While, we've experienced some changes,
that should be no excuse!

I'll be back soon.

Take care,
~Natalie

7 comments:

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

I enjoy my visits to your blog but sometimes a break is in order. Relax and enjoy the end of your summer before it's back to school. Your patio is a lovely place for relaxing, it's very pretty Natalie!

Suzanne said...

It looks so peaceful and beautiful!

M said...

I've missed you!
Happy end of summer...although mine is just beginning...I don't return to work with students until Sept.11!

Attic Clutter said...

Hi Natalie(:)
oh the gel nails will be fun..let us know if you love them..,
the deck is so cute!
I like the darling rug and matching cushions..
hugs..Patty

Busy Bee Suz said...

So nice to 'see' you again. Your deck is a lovely spot to sit and reflect...that huge tree is such a treasure!!
XOXO

Kit said...

I hope so! I love your blog. Haven't gotten my tickets yet, but soon! Our first game is Aug 31st. A night game. Have a great weekend! Kit

pam said...

I'm glad you're back!

Visiting Family ~Weekday Routine ~Some Recreational Shopping ~Another Burger Battle Entry

Like all busy young families, the weekdays are filled with work, school, and activities. This Papa and Gigi enjoyed being able to attend bot...