Monday, December 8, 2014

Putting Pinterest into Practice ~Our Christmas Preparations

Once it was official that the girls and their guys were coming home,
my mind started spinning with ideas!
Pinterest is a great site to put pictures with the images that you have in your head.

I created a new Pinterest board titled "Tis the Season"
and I invited Amy and Emily to post ideas too.
It has been fun to see what the girls have added...
if you'd like a peek, click here.

For years, I have used a garland and centerpiece like this.
But it needed to be moved every time we ate at the table...

And we can't have that type of inconvenience, 
so this year we are creating a centerpiece that can stay in place.

I had everything here in my possession...wooden tray,

garland, mason jars with candles,

and glass Christmas bulbs.

While we were in Fargo this weekend, 
I found the perfect piece to finish the project...
An embroidered Christmas table runner.

It's a match made in heaven!

It looks good at night with the candles lit...
or by day with natural sunlight.

This was so easy to put together with 
supplies that I had here at home.

Enjoy the Season.
Take care,
~Natalie

1 comment:

Allison said...

I really love your new centerpiece, so much easier to move, I need one like it!

When all the Grandparents Come to Visit

This little girl was pretty excited to have all four grandparents around the dinner table. It took her little Toddler Mind a few minutes to ...