Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Monday Mania ~Our New Hobby Lobby ~ I Broke Down and Went Inside ~~Is this a Need or a Want?

Saint Patrick's Day is the next holiday to celebrate.
These decorations can be often overlooked
as we go from Valentine's Day to Easter.

Some of you know that we anxiously awaited 
the opening of our new Hobby Lobby store here.

I drive by here twice every day, on my way to and from work.

It opened a couple of weeks ago, but I had not yet been inside.
Emily asked if I had gone...but I told her "No, I don't need any more stuff in our house!
But when I need something, I'll be happy to have Hobby Lobby right here in our hometown."

Back when Amy was a Cornhusker
and Emily was a Bison,
we traveled to Lincoln and Fargo quite often...
and on those trips we got to Hobby Lobby to satisfy our needs.


With Valentine hearts all packed away,
it was time to check out this decor.

You see I have this nightlight in my bathroom, and it needed a new theme.

And with the assistance of my helper cat

my little tree on my vanity is ready for 
St. Patrick's Day.

It's only a matter of time before my hubby declares me crazy
 and makes me put my nightlight away in storage.

Take care,
~Natalie

1 comment:

dee begg said...

Isn't a trip to Hobby Lobby such fun! I feel like a kid in the candy store when I go there.

D

Time Spent with Family ~Odds and Ends ~Sweet Memories

Perhaps my most favorite thing is spending time visiting our adult children in their homes… Just being a part of their everyday routine make...