Monday, February 16, 2015

Monday Mania ~So done with Last Week... So Ready for a New Week with a New Start

Last week was not our best.

Hubby was sick in bed and missed a whole week of work.
I was a victim of identify theft...so my debit card has been deactivated.
Temperatures went down and gas prices went up.
I received some bad news about my job.
My mom's funeral was two years ago on the 15th of February.
And, of course, we miss our girls and their guys!

I am looking forward to a new week.
I hope all is well with all of you.

Take care,
~Natalie

2 comments:

Barb said...

Sorry to hear all of this Natalie!
Hopefully this week will be better!
Barb

Joyce said...

Oh so sorry you've had such a rough week. I hope this one is better, and your hubs is well. I understand missing your girls...I feel the same.

Visiting Family ~Weekday Routine ~Some Recreational Shopping ~Another Burger Battle Entry

Like all busy young families, the weekdays are filled with work, school, and activities. This Papa and Gigi enjoyed being able to attend bot...