Thursday, July 2, 2015

Things in my House Thursday ~Another Birthday Present? ~and the Best Photo Bomb

Ummm...Did you know there is a strange man downstairs.

It's OK, Callie. He's here to install our furnace and AC Unit.
That's right...
The life expectancy of furnace/AC is 15 years...
and it has been at least that.

So... here it is.
My big birthday present.
I might add, installed by a former student.
I love that...
 when I get reaquainted with young adults that I had in middle school,
and now they are successful adults in our community...with good jobs!

And the best photo bomb...
Have a great weekend, everyone.

Take care,
~Natalie

No comments:

Visiting Family ~Weekday Routine ~Some Recreational Shopping ~Another Burger Battle Entry

Like all busy young families, the weekdays are filled with work, school, and activities. This Papa and Gigi enjoyed being able to attend bot...