Thursday, January 28, 2016

Things in My House Thursday ~The Little Things that Make Me Smile ~~My Valentine Tree

This little tree just makes me happy!

It's on the vanity in my bathroom.
The warm glow of the lights create the perfect nightlight.

We purchased it last year.
Remember when our daughters and their guys 
talked about coming home for the holidays?

I had promised them, if they all come home for Chrismas, 
I would put a Christmas Tree in every room of the house!

And that does include the bathroom.

Well, after everyone went home...
and we took the Christmas decor down...

I just couldn't let that little tree go into storage.

So, for the second year,
it's here in my bathroom...
Adorned with my valentine ornaments.


Lighting my way when I get up in the night...

and cheering me up when I get ready for work 
in the wee hours of the morning!

Take care,
~Natalie

1 comment:

Joyce said...

That little tree is so cute! And a real day brightener I'm sure in the middle of winter.

Time Spent with Family ~Odds and Ends ~Sweet Memories

Perhaps my most favorite thing is spending time visiting our adult children in their homes… Just being a part of their everyday routine make...