Wednesday, May 18, 2016

What'cha Workin' on Wednesday ~Planning a Party ~Celebrating Graduation


Today was our Seniors' last day of high school...
and since I have a Senior Super Study,
a little party was in order.

My friend, Karren, is a master cupcake maker...
and she did a beautiful job with these.

If you thought they were cute in the box,
they looked simply fabulous on my cupcake tree!

Zoe made brownies... and,
Josh has been our official ice cream scooper for four years now.
A couple of the girls collaborated and brought flowers for me.
(Thank you, Megan and Mackenzie!)

In the background, a photo from their freshman year.

Sweet treats!



Congratulations, everyone!

I'm proud of you...I'll miss you.
I hope we can stay in touch!

I have been at CHS long enough to see four groups of students through from their Freshman year to their Graduation.  As you can imagine, teachers develop a close bond with these students.  

Each and every one holds a special place in my heart.

Take care,
~Natalie

1 comment:

Kit said...

What a great celebration! And those cupcakes are gorgeous. Graduation is bittersweet isn't it? I was typing up all the grads names for the year (for my display case)and it makes me sad and happy at the same time. Graduation for us is June 2nd. :) Kit

When all the Grandparents Come to Visit

This little girl was pretty excited to have all four grandparents around the dinner table. It took her little Toddler Mind a few minutes to ...