Friday, July 22, 2016

Planning a Wedding ~This Special Girl is Getting Married ~~Say Yes to the Dress

Congratulations to Logan and Ashley.
Earlier this spring, he popped the question.
And, she said Yes!

I had only been home from my trip for a day,
when we were out celebrating Ashley's dad's birthday.
And then, Ashley popped the question...
"Since you are my godmother, 
would you like to come dress shopping with us?"

I'm thinking, really?
You don't have to ask me twice...
I would be honored to come along.
After all, we were there the day after you were born.

Amy, Emily, and Ashley.
Sweet babies in 1991...Beautiful women in 2015.

Sooo...let me dry a tear, and get back to the subject here.
Since my hubby and Ashley's dad were best friends in college,
we have spent many holidays, birthdays and special occasions together.
Here we are on New Year's Eve.
Ashley's dog Kaia is even smiling!

Dress Shopping Day.
The MOB is driving and the Bride is riding shotgun.

Two of her bridesmaids met us at Brides and Belles.

I cannot show you our bride in any of the dresses,
as that would be bad luck.
But I do want you to know that she found 
The Perfect Dress!

Ashley, I was honored to be a part of your special day.


Take care,
~Natalie

No comments:

Visiting Family ~Weekday Routine ~Some Recreational Shopping ~Another Burger Battle Entry

Like all busy young families, the weekdays are filled with work, school, and activities. This Papa and Gigi enjoyed being able to attend bot...