Thursday, March 9, 2017

My Last First Day

I wanted to be there early...
to make sure everything was set.

Once my EPSON projector was ready,
and my DVD player was ready,
was ready to stand in my doorway 
to great my new students.

I learned 84 new names...
and only confiscated one phone,
had to tell one student that 
we don't put our feet up on the table, 
and had to squelch one class-clown wanna-be!

The other 81 students are vying for 
the postition of teacher's favorites!

Take care,
~Natalie

2 comments:

Leaon Mary said...

LOl this post sure made me smile!
I bet you're a wonderful teacher Natalie!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Oh my goodness. This is so sweet AND FUNNY!!!!

Visiting Family ~Weekday Routine ~Some Recreational Shopping ~Another Burger Battle Entry

Like all busy young families, the weekdays are filled with work, school, and activities. This Papa and Gigi enjoyed being able to attend bot...