Thursday, March 9, 2017

My Last First Day

I wanted to be there early...
to make sure everything was set.

Once my EPSON projector was ready,
and my DVD player was ready,
I was ready to stand in my doorway 
to great my new students.

I learned 84 new names...
and only confiscated one phone,
had to tell one student that 
we don't put our feet up on the table, 
and had to squelch one class-clown wanna-be!

The other 81 students are vying for 
the postition of teacher's favorites!

Take care,
~Natalie

2 comments:

Leaon Mary said...

LOl this post sure made me smile!
I bet you're a wonderful teacher Natalie!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Oh my goodness. This is so sweet AND FUNNY!!!!

Where the Weekend Went ~Handmade Market ~Here’s my Report

It was a beautiful Sunny weekend. A little Breezy, a little Chilly… However, it wasn’t raining and nice to go out and about. We had a great ...