Sunday, August 27, 2017

This Retired Teacher's Road Trip to Colorado ~Boulder's Pearl Street ~Denver, our Final Destination ~Day Four: My Report

A morning stroll along Pearl Street,
(according to CBS Sunday Morning)

No Bison fan could walk past this sculpture without taking a photo.

Remember, Hubby was not on vacation...
he was there for work.
He found a place with wifi so he could particiapte in a
Tax Managers conference call.

I enjoyed the shops along the Pearl Street Mall.
I found a great sale on some sandals...
but my favorite was this awesome kitchen store.

photo courtesty of Downtown Boulder webpage
I could live in that store!
 a
After a visit to one of Boulder's local brew houses,
we had some lunch and were on our way.


Our final destination,
Denver, Colorado.

So much to see and do...

We spent the evening at the
Hubby got his phone repaired at the Apple Store...
which totally made his day.

We also found this...
A reminder that we have some
pretty lonesome cats at home!

Take care,
~Natalie

1 comment:

Kit said...

Hi! One of my favorite towns. I lived in Denver for 5 years. I loved seeing all your pics. Enjoy! :) Kit

Time Spent with Family ~Odds and Ends ~Sweet Memories

Perhaps my most favorite thing is spending time visiting our adult children in their homes… Just being a part of their everyday routine make...