Friday, December 22, 2017

Feast your Eyes on these Tablescapes

If you are hosting a holiday meal,
check out some of these ideas for your table...


During my Thanksgiving Week in Boston,
Emily and Jake did have to put in some time at work.

It was convenient to drop me off at the Derby Street Shoppes,
and I had no problem spending a few hours there.

I could live in the Crate and Barrel store,
with occasional trips to
Williams Sonoma for something to eat!

Thank you to both of those stores 
for all of these creative tablescape ideas.











I hope your Christmas is
Merry and Bright!

Take care,
~Natalie

No comments:

We Drove to the East Coast and Back ~This was the Main Event

This is the third year that we traveled to Massachusetts  to participate in this event. Our daughter works for Jett. It is a non-profit Foun...