Friday, December 22, 2017

Feast your Eyes on these Tablescapes

If you are hosting a holiday meal,
check out some of these ideas for your table...


During my Thanksgiving Week in Boston,
Emily and Jake did have to put in some time at work.

It was convenient to drop me off at the Derby Street Shoppes,
and I had no problem spending a few hours there.

I could live in the Crate and Barrel store,
with occasional trips to
Williams Sonoma for something to eat!

Thank you to both of those stores 
for all of these creative tablescape ideas.











I hope your Christmas is
Merry and Bright!

Take care,
~Natalie

No comments:

The Sanford Heart Hospital ~Good News to Share ~Update on Great Grandma

Some of you remember this photo that I posted the end of January. Hubby’s mother had appointments at the Heart Hospital in Sioux Falls. The ...