Thursday, June 7, 2018

Journey to Meet Our Grandson ~How We Spent my Last Day in Okinawa ~So Many Highlights

One of my favorite times of the day was in the morning.
Jack would have his breakfast, and then his mama
would bring him downstairs so I could hold him 
while she showered and got ready for the day.

At five weeks, we were starting to see that "social" smile...
that precious milestone that is reserved for his parents,
and this very lucky Nana.

This morning... he just melted my heart!

After our smiles and sweet babbling conversation,
I said, "Baby Jack, I have something to tell you."

"Nana has to go home tomorrow."

"Yes, I will miss you, too."
(more that you can imagine)

Amy had something special planned for us...
A trip down to the seawall.
Remember we went there my first day, this last day,
and several days in-between!

She had heard about this popular brunch place,
famous for their French Toast.

The Seaside Terrace is small and quaint,
with seating inside and out.

We sat outside, and you can see,
we were right there on the seawall.
The coffee was delicious.

I just love a savory breakfast,
so I ordered the Salmon and Avocado French Toast.
It was amazing!

Amy had sweet and savory with fresh fruit and scrambled eggs,
along with the best French Toast.

We enjoyed a walk along the seawall.

Baby Jack was being such a good boy.

Warm and sunny... It was a perfect morning.


At home, after his lunch, baby boy took his nap on nana's lap.

Then we all sat outside.

Amy made dinner while I got to hang out with Jack.

I will cherish the memories

Take care,
~Natalie

1 comment:

moshrabbi121 said...

After research just a few of the weblog posts in your website now, and I actually like your method of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark website list and might be checking back soon. Pls take a look at my web page as properly and let me know what you think. online gambling

Time Spent with Family ~Odds and Ends ~Sweet Memories

Perhaps my most favorite thing is spending time visiting our adult children in their homes… Just being a part of their everyday routine make...