Sunday, September 23, 2018

Happy Fall, Y’All ~Happy Heavenly Birthday to my Mom

The First Day of Autumn.
It was time to switch up our decor...
I love the rich warm colors of pumpkins and mums.

The summer wreaths are down and in storage.
Fall foliage is now the theme.

Welcome to our home!


Of course, I have a collection of items 
that I have created for my Etsy Shop.

Other items were gifts from blog friends.
This witch sits in the stairway 
and is watching everyone who enters.


This Black Cat was my very first sale 
in my Tins and Treasures Etsy Shop...
ten years ago.


Witches, Black Cats,
 Pumpkins, and Scarecrows...

It’s the little things that make your house a home.

My mother has been in my thoughts today.
Well, I think about her every day, but especially today...

She is celebrating her birthday in heaven.
She would have been 98 years old. 

Take care,
~Natalie

No comments:

Time Spent with Family ~Odds and Ends ~Sweet Memories

Perhaps my most favorite thing is spending time visiting our adult children in their homes… Just being a part of their everyday routine make...