Wednesday, September 26, 2018

What’cha Workin’ on Wednesday ~Weekly Target Run ~Soaking up the Sunshine ~Sewing Studio Project ~And a Tasty Quinoa Salad

True statement on my Newsfeed this week.

Lorie and I meet at Starbucks/Target nearly every Wednesday. 
There are cup holders to attach to your cart 
for hands free shopping.
Ask for one when you order your coffee!

Since when did Halloween get to be such a big deal?
There are four aisles of orange and black.

It was a beautiful sunny day.
Back at home,
Lucy was quick to claim this spot in the foyer...

And she intended to hang out there for awhile!

My best find at Target today, on the clearance rack, 
Kitty Pajamas...perfect for this Old Cat Lady.

On my sewing table, Santa Suits.

I made an awesome salad for dinner.
(Thanks for the tomatoes, Charlotte)

I prepared the Black Beans, Corn, and Vegetables 
while the Quinoa was cooking.

The recipe is on my Pinterest Page.
Check out my Vegetarian Board.
It is good and good for you!

We hope you had a Wonderful Wednesday.

Take care,
~Natalie

No comments:

The Sanford Heart Hospital ~Good News to Share ~Update on Great Grandma

Some of you remember this photo that I posted the end of January. Hubby’s mother had appointments at the Heart Hospital in Sioux Falls. The ...