Thursday, November 8, 2018

Things in Our House Thursday ~The Little Things that Make Me Smile ~Sewing Studio ~Target Finds ~FaceTime with Jack ~Jazzy Cat

While Cheryl’s She Shed was lost to fire, 
I am still fortunate to have this awesome Sewing Studio in our home. 
It has lots of vintage pieces and plenty of space to work.
This is what it looks like when it is all organized. 
Right now it is chaos, as we prepare for Winterfest!

Here are the working girls, Miss Pfaff, my serger, 
Miss Sapphire, my star sewing machine, 
and on the far right, Miss Elna, who sew all the paper projects.
Yes, that is my mom and dad’s wedding photo. 
They watch over me when I am working.

This is my most recent view when I am sewing...
It has been gloomy weather for days here.

I love my weekly Starbucks/Target date 
with my friend, Lorie.
This Dutch Oven/Stock Pot was on Clearance for half price. 

It matches my cookware, so I couldn’t pass it up.
I already used it to make Chicken Noodle Soup.

All of the Halloween and Fall items were on sale for 90% off...
So, these appetizer plates were 15 cents a piece!
They will be perfect on Thanksgiving for my Cheese Ball.

The highlight of my day was a FaceTime call from this sweet boy.
He was busy eating his breakfast of 
Homemade Blueberry Oatmeal Muffin and Pears.

He is a busy baby, and his mom is a busy PA, 
so I cherish the time we get to chat on-line.

Lucy is not the only one trying to 
make friends with the mysterious new cat!

Speaking of my Sewing Studio...
This photo showed up in my Newsfeed this week. 
I have yet to convince my Hubby 
to build this little attachment in his pickup.

Take care,
~Natalie

No comments:

The Sanford Heart Hospital ~Good News to Share ~Update on Great Grandma

Some of you remember this photo that I posted the end of January. Hubby’s mother had appointments at the Heart Hospital in Sioux Falls. The ...