Thursday, February 14, 2019

Happy Valentine’s Day to our Family and Friends ~What’s in our House Thursday ~The Little Things That Make Me Smile

Best wishes to all of you for a warm and wonderful 
Valentine’s Celebration with someone you love.

May it be filled good company, 
great conversation, 
A delicious dinner, 
and maybe a sweet treat.

We were happy to know that our Valentine boxes
reached our daughters, their hubbys,
and our grandson
 in time for this special day.

Here on the home front, one of my favorites is the 
little tree on my bathroom vanity.

When the Christmas ornaments come down, 
my Valentine ornaments go up.

Another highlight of my day was a
Valentine manicure.
This pretty pink color is called Ecstasy!
Thank you, Diane.



Tomorrow, the Valentine Decor comes down...
so I am enjoying it for just one more day!


Sending warm hugs and love 
to each and every one of you.

Take care,
~Natalie

No comments:

The Sanford Heart Hospital ~Good News to Share ~Update on Great Grandma

Some of you remember this photo that I posted the end of January. Hubby’s mother had appointments at the Heart Hospital in Sioux Falls. The ...