Monday, April 13, 2020

Easter Blessings ~Here’s my Report ~Where the Week Went

This year was a different holiday, indeed.
I enjoyed seeing your on-line photos
of children all dressed up,
your colored eggs,
and your Easter Baskets.

Hubby and I also dyed a dozen hard cooked eggs.

Look who else dyed Easter Eggs.
Papa and Gigi enjoyed these photos.
Jack’s Aunt Emily and Uncle Jake
made their own batch, too.

A Good Friday Blessing was our weekly
Happy Hour FaceTime Chat with these Friday Night Friends.

This is not a blessing.
I think we have had a dusting of snow
three different times this week.

However, it is a blessing to see the sunshine
come out and melt that snow on the ground.

Last week I reported on my Mask Making project...
making them for our family and friends.
I had several folks comment and send messages,
so I took the week off from Spring Cleaning
and spent my time in my Sewing Studio.

If you are still in need, please let me know.
I have about a dozen left.
Plus, I’d be happy to make more.

While I am measuring, cutting, pinning, sewing, and pressing,
Hubby is here in his “work-from-home” office.
This is where he spends most of his day.

Helper Cat splits her time between us.
However, I think she finds checking his emails is rather boring.

So, My Easter Report...
The Bunny visited our house, twice!
We found two slices of Lemon Meringue Pie
in a box on our Front Porch.
(Thank you, Charlotte and Chuck.)

While I was preparing dinner, Hubby answered
the doorbell to receive this
Cheerful Easter Chick gift bag.

Inside that bag, two sweet handmade cards
and colorful Easter Eggs...

And inside those colorful Easter Eggs,
we found sweet Chocolate Candy.

These handsome young men were responsible
for that kind gesture.
How did they know that we’d missing our young family?

 Maybe because they were missing their own
Grandparents on this special Holiday Sunday.

Sending virtual hugs your way.
(Thank you Parents, Brittany and Ken)

This is a tough time for so many people.

Whether you are getting rain, sleet, or snow,
the sun will come out.

We will get back to our familiar routines
of school, work, and daily activities.
Someday.

Stay safe and well, everyone.
Take care,
~Natalie

No comments:

The Sanford Heart Hospital ~Good News to Share ~Update on Great Grandma

Some of you remember this photo that I posted the end of January. Hubby’s mother had appointments at the Heart Hospital in Sioux Falls. The ...