Thursday, April 16, 2020

Senior Hour at the Supermarket ~Mask Making ~Where the Quarantine Time Goes

I left the house early yesterday to take advantage
of Senior Hour at my favorite Supermarket.
I had my list, my face mask, my Clorox Wipes,
and my hand sanitizer with me.
(No worries, this is a Red-Light Selfie)

If you know me well, you know that I love browsing in
a nice supermarket. I like looking at
the colorful produce, the beautiful baked goods,
and the artistic display of fish and seafood.

I was pleased that the store was not crowded
and almost every single person was wearing a face mask.
So I stocked up on necessary supplies.

This is how I felt when we went to the store a week ago...

While I was there, I chatted with three friends
that would still like a face mask.

So, when I got home I promptly
finished this batch, and cut some more.
As long as there is a need, I will keep sewing.

Remember, I am not charging for the masks,
but I do accept donations.

I have accepted crafting supplies, Lysol wipes,
generous cash donations, and baked goods.

Hubby and I went out this afternoon to 
drop off his finished paperwork at the office.

We stopped by to leave a mask with these good friends.
Notice we visited at a safe distance.

We both hope you are all staying safe and well.

Take care,
~Natalie
p.s. Leave a message if you would like one of my masks.

No comments:

Time Spent with Family ~Odds and Ends ~Sweet Memories

Perhaps my most favorite thing is spending time visiting our adult children in their homes… Just being a part of their everyday routine make...