Wednesday, April 22, 2020

What’cha Workin’ on Wednesday ~My Mask Making Report ~Who Else Needs One?

This is a challenging time.
When going out and about, the CDC recommends
that you should wear a Fabric Face Mask.

Crafters across the country have put
their other projects aside to create masks
for their family, their friends, and their community.

The following was on my Newsfeed yesterday...

 I couldn’t agree more with these thoughts.
It’s why we all keep cutting, and stitching,
and folding, and  pressing.

I feel like I am doing something worthwhile, 
when I am helpless about everything that is going on around us.

I’ve been making the two different styles,
as some folks like elastic around their ears,
and some prefer the longer elastic around the back of their head.

Helper Cat provides good support.

Over the weekend we had requests for about two dozen masks.
So we stepped up our production...

We filled those orders and have about 30 more in our inventory.

Please let me know if you still need a mask.
I am not charging for them,
as my objective was to just create protection
for our family and friends.

I have received some very generous donations
of crafting supplies, delicious baked goods,
and cash for our elastic fund.

Thank you, everyone.
Stay safe and well.
~Natalie

No comments:

Yay for Friday ~Where the Week Went ~Spring Cleaning ~Woodshop Creations

“Spring is in the Air” And Spring Cleaning is on my Agenda. It feels so good to let the fresh air and sunshine in, And clear all dust bunnie...