Thursday, June 11, 2020

What’cha Workin’ on Wednesday ~Leads to Things in our House Thursday ~Anniversary Report ~Quarantine Cooking ~Patriotic Face Masks



 We celebrated our Anniversary this week...
My flowers still look pretty and bring cheer to my morning!

Just in case you needed a reminder...
it was 39 years ago.
Next year we will celebrate, big time!

What else happened this week?
If you are over 50, you know what this means...

“Aging is not for the weak”

Hubby and his woodturning buddy took a road trip
with the big pickup and a trailer to a SawMill in Wisconsin
to get a load of wood for their projects.

That was an opportunity for me to make
one of my favorite dishes...
this is how it starts.

And this is the finished product.
Moroccan Quinoa Salad.

More Quarantine Cooking includes these Blueberry Scones,

This Spicy Rub for Chicken on the Grill,

And Rhubarb Marmalade.

With Flag Day right around the corner,
I’ve expanded my Patriotic Mask inventory...

As our country starts to open up again, many places
are requiring a mask. Please let me know if you need one...
I have several fabrics to choose from.

Stay safe and well, everyone.
Take care,
~Natalie

1 comment:

Time Spent with Family ~Odds and Ends ~Sweet Memories

Perhaps my most favorite thing is spending time visiting our adult children in their homes… Just being a part of their everyday routine make...