Sunday, January 31, 2021

Sunday Funday ~How Does Your Amaryllis Grow?

It’s about time that I report on the progress of our Amaryllis.

This is how it looked in December.
It was a gift from our good friends, Bob and Becky.

Becky has ordered one for us for Christmas, the last two years.
She is a talented gardener, but she doesn’t know
that I don’t have a green thumb.

Bob and Becky are our daughter’s in-laws.
This is not the best photo of the four of us,
but I have no other.

But, back to Mr. Amaryllis.

It’s thriving and has some buds...

...Three buds to be exact.

Here is Mr. Amaryllis posing with my coffee maker
so you can see just how tall he is.

And here are those three buds.

You can see that one of the buds
is getting ready to bloom...

...Giving us a little hint of the color
and beauty that is to come.

I’ll keep you all posted...

Take care,
~Natalie

No comments:

Time Spent with Family ~Odds and Ends ~Sweet Memories

Perhaps my most favorite thing is spending time visiting our adult children in their homes… Just being a part of their everyday routine make...