Friday, April 30, 2021

Quarantine Cooking ~Are You Running Out of Ideas? ~Pasta, Pizza, and Soup

Are you still eating most of your meals at home?
And preparing all of those meals?
Day..after..Day

Here are some of our favorite Pasta Dishes.
This LoMein is the perfect side dish for Grilled Pork Chops.

Another one of my Go-To Meals is Garlic Shrimp Pasta.
I like to sauté some mushrooms, pepper, and
green onion, in addition to the shrimp.

This Chicken Asparagus Pasta Alfredo was pretty tasty, too.

During the Winter Months,
I prepared Soup in the Crockpot every Thursday.
Italian Sausage, Vegetables, and Pasta.

Beef, Vegetables, and Barley.

Hubby’s favorite was this Knoephla Soup.

Now that our weather has turned to Spring,
I’m switching from Soup to trying different Salad recipes.
I’ll try to remember to take some photos.

Of course, we still celebrate Pizza Friday.
This is Italian Sausage and Caramelized Onions.

Chicken Cordon Bleu is perhaps our favorite.

Chicken Bacon Ranch is a close second for me.

Hubby loves a Supreme, especially the Pepperoni.

Guess who else loves Pepperoni Pizza!

Soon it will be grilling season.
Hubby will handle those duties out on the patio,
while I prepare the side dishes in the kitchen.
Teamwork, at its finest!

I’d love to hear about your
Quarantine Cooking favorites.

Take care,
~Natalie

No comments:

Time Spent with Family ~Odds and Ends ~Sweet Memories

Perhaps my most favorite thing is spending time visiting our adult children in their homes… Just being a part of their everyday routine make...