Wednesday, November 3, 2021

What’cha Workin’ on Wednesday ~Winterfest Countdown ~16 Days ~Our Progress Report

 

What are we working on Wednesday? And every day??

Winterfest Preparations, of course.

Perhaps you remember my last progress report.
I posted a photo of my Sewing Studio.
My friend, Katzy commented that it looked way too tidy!
As promised, I posted a photo of our Dining Room Table.
That is where my “mess” is.

Out in the Woodshop,
Hubby has taken inventory of his creations.

Here’s a couple of his latest bowls.

He has two Shows this month, so needs plenty of items.

Lizzie keeps a careful watch over his work.

You might be wondering what all that stuff is on the table?
There’s a batch of Tins, for which our Shop is named, in the works.

Lizzie is a busy Help Cat, splitting her time
between the Mancave and my Studio.

These Santas have their first coat of paint.

Hubby and I collaborated on these Snowmen…
he turned the wooden pedestal while I stitched and stuffed the body.
These guys just need finishing touches.

Together we are also creating these Winter Trees.

The Gnomes are finished and are ready for their Forever Home.

Stay tuned to see more Big Finishes…
In just a few days.


Take care,
~Natalie

No comments:

Time Spent with Family ~Odds and Ends ~Sweet Memories

Perhaps my most favorite thing is spending time visiting our adult children in their homes… Just being a part of their everyday routine make...