Monday, April 25, 2022

Motivation Monday ~Sure Sign of Spring ~Where the Weekend Went ~Weekend Brunch ~What’s on the Work Table

 

Signs of Spring? It’s not this.
It’s wet, it’s chilly, and the Junkyard Cats are shivering in the wind.
But it is April and we do live in the Dakotas…
This weather is not unusual.

A sure sign of Spring is when Hubby and his Buddy
bring the Golf Cart home to shine it up.
League starts this coming week.

Lizzie came out in her harness to hang out with Hubby.
However, she decided she’d rather
watch our neighbor work in their yard.

A definite sign of spring is when one first spots a Robin.
When I was a little girl, my mother and I always
watched for our first Robin in the Spring.

When I take the Easter Eggs and Bunnies off my vanity tree,
I replace them with Robins for the Spring Season.

Hubby was in the mood to make his Signature Weekend
Brunch of Hash Browns, Bacon, Eggs and Toast. 

This gave me time to organize this box of books from the Storage Room.
I’d like to re-home these, if anyone knows a young bookworm,
or a teacher that is growing her classroom library.
They are FREE to the first responder.

In the Sewing Studio, on the work table…
these are now ready for hand stitching.
Stay tuned to see the progress.

Take care,
~Natalie

No comments:

The Sanford Heart Hospital ~Good News to Share ~Update on Great Grandma

Some of you remember this photo that I posted the end of January. Hubby’s mother had appointments at the Heart Hospital in Sioux Falls. The ...