Monday, May 2, 2022

May Day 2022 ~Our Neighbor Boys Made My Day

We live in a great neighborhood…
with plenty of great neighbors.
Never fail, these two handsome boys 
surprise us with a basket every May Day.

The doorbell rang, I was ready with my Nike shoes on,
however they are way too fast for me!

The basket, all by itself is great…
it could have been empty and I would have been pleased.
I already have a plan where I will use it.

The handmade spring Tulips and May Day
card are the most special.
I can tell they put much effort and creativity
into this project.

But there’s more…
Hubby has a Green Thumb and as soon as we get some warmer weather, 
he’ll be out working in the yard and planting these seeds.

Take a closer look at this…a Pollinator Kit.
Save the Bees!

They didn’t forget about his Sweet Tooth.
And I’m claiming the Summer Bottle Koozie for myself.

Thank you, Hayden and Holden, 
for bringing some spring cheer into our home.

Happy May, Y’All.

Take care,
~Natalie

No comments:

The Sanford Heart Hospital ~Good News to Share ~Update on Great Grandma

Some of you remember this photo that I posted the end of January. Hubby’s mother had appointments at the Heart Hospital in Sioux Falls. The ...