Sunday, July 31, 2022

Summer Celebrations ~Retirement Anniversary ~Wedding Anniversary ~Flag Day ~Grandma’s Birthday ~Blog Birthday ~My Birthday ~Thank You Everyone

Today, the last day of July.
I reflect back on where the summer has gone.
We kicked off our Summer Celebrations with the One-Year
Anniversary of Hubby’s Retirement.
He now understands why I’m always not sure
what day of the week it is?!

Next June Celebration, our Anniversary.
This year was our 41st, and only the second time
we have not celebrated together.

Remember, I was here, celebrating with these two lovebugs!

When I got home, we enjoyed an anniversary trip into 
the cities with our good friends.

Their anniversary is two days later than ours,
and for years, we have celebrated together.

Next June event was Flag Day.
This year, Jack was all-about the ‘Mercican Flag.
They had talked about it in Preschool.
Zoom in on his face…he’s so excited that
his parents are getting the flag up on their front porch,
without setting up the ladder!

My Grandmother was born on Flag Day.
She was quite proud to share
that June 14th date with our country’s flag.

Therefore, it was quite fitting that I created this blog
on her birthday, in 2008. That’s right,
it was also my blog’s birthday. She’s 14.
This is a my very first post from June 14, 2008.
I guess it was Blog’s Golden Birthday?!

Up next, my birthday.
Last year our whole family was together.
It was a big birthday for me.
My Medicare Birthday!

Every year is a Blessing when you are a Senior.
I want to thank all our family and friends who sent good wishes
on our Anniversary and on my Birthday.

We appreciate each and every one of you.

Stop back soon for the Biggest and Best
Celebration of the Summer.

Take care,
~Natalie

No comments:

The Sanford Heart Hospital ~Good News to Share ~Update on Great Grandma

Some of you remember this photo that I posted the end of January. Hubby’s mother had appointments at the Heart Hospital in Sioux Falls. The ...