Sunday, July 24, 2022

When Family Comes to Visit ~More Hometown Hot Spots ~Twist Cone ~The Aquatics Center

No one comes “home” to visit without a trip to the Twist Cone.

It is one of our most famous Landmarks,
and they put Candy Eyes ๐Ÿ‘€ on their Baby Cones.

It was Henry’s first time to indulge in this Twist Cone Treat.

When you are used to eating ice cream from a bowl
with a spoon, you need a little help.

Along with Storybook Land and Twist Cone,
another favorite outing was our Aquatics Center.

“This place is cool”

“What are we waiting for??”
This is when I put my phone/camera
in my bag and got in the water.
So no action shots.

We had to give that Twist Cone another try.
We met our friend, Kari,
who was in town for a couple of appointments .

“Why is there ice cream dripping off my elbow?”

Kari’s travel companion seems to get the hang of
eating ice cream without a mess.

“Maybe if I drink it?”

“Someone pass me a napkin, please”

I think by next summer he may be a pro at this.

It was another hot day and we needed to show Papa
how much fun we had at the Aquatics Center.
Again, camera was safe and dry in my bag, 
so no photos of us in our swim suits.

Henry and Gigi are ready to go home and
finish preparing our dinner. We worked up an appetite.

Enjoy the simple pleasures!

Take care,
~Natalie

No comments:

The Sanford Heart Hospital ~Good News to Share ~Update on Great Grandma

Some of you remember this photo that I posted the end of January. Hubby’s mother had appointments at the Heart Hospital in Sioux Falls. The ...