Thursday, September 22, 2022

Happy Fall 🍁 Y’All ~What’cha Workin’ On? ~Here’s my Report ~Cats, Creations, Cooking, Self Care, The Queen

 
We’ve been home for a week now.
It is nice to get back to a familiar routine.
I especially enjoy the early morning sunshine, coffee, 
time to connect with family and friends,
and my inspirational reading.

We watched the Bison Game out in the ManCave.
Yes, Lizzie is a fan, too.
She often likes a Birdseye view from on top of my vehicle.

I checked in here for an outpatient test.
I usually carry a little hand stitching project
to occupy the wait time.

We gave our friends a ride to the airport to catch the early flight.
Look, there’s some new technology
since the last time we were there in July.

We’ve appreciated dinners prepared at home.
Tilapia & Andouille in a foil pouch out on the grill.
Fresh oregano from our herb garden for the win.

We were away from home for four weeks,
and our cat was quick to let us know that she was not happy about it.
She gave us the Cold Shoulder and found new hiding places. 

We returned home to fresh produce from
Great Grandma’s Garden.  

I set up the blanching station early.

Since Hubby retired, he helps with this process…
Together, we are twice as fast.

The tomatoes simmer with peppers and onions for several hours.
On Day Two, I add the Ground Beef, Italian Sausage, Mushrooms,
along with the rest of the “secret ingredients” for all the flavors.

It sounds labor intensive, however we now have 
16 meals of Spaghetti Sauce in our freezer.

Not a highlight of my week…
I spent some unexpected time in a couple of these chairs.

Besides a bad tooth, the procedure has taken a lot out of me.
I have felt like this for days.

I did set my alarm for 4:30am to watch
The Funeral of Queen Elizabeth II

If you were watching along with me, you all know
that it was a beautiful tribute to her life of service. 
She will be missed by so many.

Take care,
~Natalie 

No comments:

Yay for Friday ~Where the Week Went ~Spring Cleaning ~Woodshop Creations

“Spring is in the Air” And Spring Cleaning is on my Agenda. It feels so good to let the fresh air and sunshine in, And clear all dust bunnie...