Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Motivation Monday ~Not my Usual Monday Agenda ~My Source of Motivation ~Much Appreciation

 

This Motivation Monday’s focus is on my recovery.
Daily messages, photos, and FaceTime calls
 are the bright spot in my day.

We have a family gathering that we hope to attend early next year.
I am working on healing these bones so I get the okay to travel,
and play with these two again.

And cuddle this little snuggle bug again.
That healing starts with rest…
Lots of rest, doing absolutely nothing.
I rotate my setting between the bed,
the couch, and my kitchen stool.

If you know me at all, you know this is difficult for me.
I don’t even go on a road trip without packing a project bag.

However, I do get up every hour to walk around the house.
You know there’s that threat of blood clots.
Plus, I just need to stretch to keep from getting stiff.

Getting in those steps helps fight off pneumonia.
With fractured ribs, I can only imagine
how painful that would be.

So, rest, exercise, medication, and nutrition 
are helping this Gigi get better.

These guys are dancing in the rain.
I plan to dance with them again sometime soon.

And here’s why they were dancing in the rain…
Since the family lives in Massachusetts,
they plan an annual trip out to the coast.
This weekend’s adventure took them to The Cape.
Their highlight was riding a boat out to the
sandbars to see the Seals.

Certainly a thrill for this lover of sea life.

What does this this Baby Girl do all day
along with her rest and good nutrition?

She relaxes in her bouncy seat.

She works hard during 
Tummy Time.

And she goes for walks with her parents
to get fresh air and sunshine.

Thank you Family & Friends,
for all of your warm messages,
 virtual hugs, and prayers.

Your kindness is an important part of this recovery ❤️‍🩹 

Take care,
~Natalie

No comments:

The Sanford Heart Hospital ~Good News to Share ~Update on Great Grandma

Some of you remember this photo that I posted the end of January. Hubby’s mother had appointments at the Heart Hospital in Sioux Falls. The ...