Monday, November 14, 2022

Stitching and Stewing on Sunday ~Hubby in the Woodshop ~Lasagna Soup in the Kitchen

Hubby’s Woodshop. He spends a lot of time there.
This fall, he has had three special orders,
which provides good motivation.
 
He especially likes working on his lathe.

A typical look for him…Covered in sawdust.

It’s Winterfest Week. This photo from last year
shows what our November table has looked like for years.

This year, there will be no Tins and Treasures Booth,
as the applications were due four days after I
was discharged from the hospital.

We will miss seeing all of you local friends,
and hopefully be back next year, the Lord Willing.

That Ice Storm called for warm, comfort food this weekend.

I have permission to do a few light house chores.
Cooking is not really a “chore” for me.
I have missed being in the kitchen these last seven weeks.

Saturday’s Football Food was Sloppy Joes.
I like a little Green Salad with mine.

I use my Mother’s recipe.
Her penmanship was always perfect.

Since Winter Weather is here to stay…
It was Soup on Sunday and Lasagna Soup is one of our favorites.

I like to use Italian Sausage along with the Ground Beef.
You can also use Ground Turkey, if that is your preference.

After you brown the meat, it is so simple…
just open a few cans.

Crack the Lasagna Pasta to add
during the last hour in the Crockpot.

Top with Mozzarella and Parmesan Cheese…Warm and Tasty.
Let me know if you’d like the link to this recipe.

I hope you all had a Wonderful Weekend
enjoying your hobbies and some warm comfort food.

Take care,
~Natalie 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The lasagna soup sounds wonderful. I would love the link to the recipe.
Thanks

Celebrating 100 Years ~A Weekend with Sisters ~Sharing Old Memories and Making New Ones

Sigma Psi Chapter of Kappa Delta Sorority is 100 years old. This is the first pledge class. I pledged my Freshman Year at NDSU, Fifty years ...