Thursday, November 3, 2022

Things in Our House Thursday ~ The Little Things that Make Me Smile ~Faces of Fall

 

A highlight of my day is any time that we get a
FaceTime call from family.
Seeing the faces of our grandchildren
and their Mamas is pretty special.

Saying goodbye to October meant
saying goodbye to my Halloween Decor.
The Witches,

the Bats, and Black Cats,

The Jack o’ Lanterns and Scarecrow,

and The Ghosts.

The Pumpkins can stay through Thanksgiving
and are now joined by these Critters.

To whom do these Critters belong?

This Sweet Face.

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday.
It is all about Family, Good Food, and 
being Grateful for all of Life’s Blessings.

Take care,
~Natalie 

No comments:

Celebrating 100 Years ~A Weekend with Sisters ~Sharing Old Memories and Making New Ones

Sigma Psi Chapter of Kappa Delta Sorority is 100 years old. This is the first pledge class. I pledged my Freshman Year at NDSU, Fifty years ...