Sunday, November 20, 2022

Winterfest 2022 ~Here’s My Report

 
This is only the second time in decades that we have
not had a booth at Winterfest.
The first time was when I fell, and broke both of my wrists.

For obvious reasons, again, we did not apply.
This year, we went to browse.

We visited  our favorite booths.
Al is one of Hubby’s Woodturning Friends.

He creates some unique bowls.

My favorites are those with a live edge.

Another favorite is Wild Goat Design.
I have purchased a couple of special gifts in her booth.

Of course I wanted to chat with Meredith.
 I enjoyed teaching beside her at Central.
 I was in room A104 and she was in room A106.
We would occasionally step out our classrooms and make eye contact.
We immediately knew what the other person was thinking!

Her booth is 1918 Dirt Road Decor…filled
 with lots of fun creations for gifts or your own home.

The atmosphere at Winterfest will get you in the Holiday Mood.
Lights, Music, Good Food, and more.

Winterfest 2012
This photo was in my Facebook Memories this week.

And this one was the year we were featured
in our hometown Newspaper.
That’s my Turkey!

If you hurry, doors are open for another 2 hours.
You just might find that perfect gift for that special someone.

Take card,
~Natalie 

No comments:

Time Spent with Family ~Odds and Ends ~Sweet Memories

Perhaps my most favorite thing is spending time visiting our adult children in their homes… Just being a part of their everyday routine make...