Friday, November 18, 2022

Another Week Comes to an End ~Another Trip out to Sanford ~Recovery Report ~Daily Photo from My Motivation

A FaceTime Call from Joelle,
just checking in to wish me luck at my appointments.

It is cold and still a little slippery.
How cold is it?
The wind chill was 6 degrees. Today is worse.
The temperature is 6 degrees and the wind chill is -11.

Hubby starts his pickup and clears a path, Ice Melt and all.

First stop, the Clinic for my BP Check.
For the first time in seven weeks,
My blood pressure was in the acceptable range.

I didn’t have to sit for 10 minutes to wait for a re-check.
I didn’t have to wait for the RN to discuss changes in my routine.

I was so relieved, I almost cried.

This is the view from Sanford’s Window along that indoor walk
from the Clinic to the Hospital.

I had extra time before my next appointment,
so I let my Hubby and our daughters know about my good news.

Then, checked out my Photo of the Day.
The boys were in preschool, and the teachers send a photo
to their Mama to show her what they’re up to.

I will continue to monitor my BP at home.
Our next challenge is to regulate my
sodium and potassium levels.

Walking through the cafeteria,
my Orthopedic Physician recognized me.
Probably he recognized my fancy Neck Brace.
Not many folks are sporting one of these around here.

My appointment with him is Next Week.

Since I was early, 
The Hospital Waiting Room is a nice place to relax
while waiting for Physical Therapy.

Remember my first time there, I was wondering
how long it would be before I got into the equipment room.

It was time…
Starting to build up a little more strength and endurance in my shoulders.

JoJo is working hard at Tummy Time, 
and encouraged me to keep working hard at Physical Therapy.

Of course, Tummy Time is more fun
when your cousins come for a visit.

Yay for Friday!
Have a great start to your Weekend.

Take care,
~Natalie 

No comments:

Time Spent with Family ~Odds and Ends ~Sweet Memories

Perhaps my most favorite thing is spending time visiting our adult children in their homes… Just being a part of their everyday routine make...