Thursday, January 19, 2023

Looking for the Blog Worthy ~Physical Therapy ~A Birthday ~Packing my Bags ~In the Kitchen ~Valentine Decor

 
Sanford Physical Therapy, twice a week,
brings much relief…both physically and mentally.

In addition to the strength and endurance exercises,
this week we focused on stretching, as much of my discomfort
 may be from very, very tight muscles.

On a Happier Note,
this little guy turned two!

And we get to see him and our whole family
at the end of this month!

So we are preparing for our trip.
If you know me at all, you know that
I don’t travel without some kind of project.
These Valentine Hearts are ready for some hand stitching,
packed, and stowed away in my carry-on.

What’s the first thing you put in your suitcase?

When traveling to visit our daughters,
 I usually treat myself to a new pair of house shoes…
The first thing that goes into my suitcase.

I was in the mood to bake cookies.
Or maybe I was just in the mood to eat cookies?

Remember this tip…
Use your butter wrapper as a disposable spoon rest.
My mother also used these wrappers for greasing her pan.

And when I was a little girl, my mother let me use the fork
to press our Peanut Butter Cookie Dough.
Sweet Memories!

Here’s our Emotional Support Cat curled up with her
Emotional Support Mouse.

Do you decorate for Valentines Day?
I hung the heart ornaments on my Bathroom Vanity Tree.

A week had passed since my last post here.
I looked through my photos to see where the week went?

Every day seems the same,
a comfortable, familiar routine of
physical therapy, house chores, and projects.

We are Blessed.

Take care,
~Natalie

1 comment:

janie said...

I have been reading your blog for a few weeks. Glad you are healing and will be able to visit your family.

Have a wonderful day, Janie

Visiting Family ~Weekday Routine ~Some Recreational Shopping ~Another Burger Battle Entry

Like all busy young families, the weekdays are filled with work, school, and activities. This Papa and Gigi enjoyed being able to attend bot...