Saturday, December 16, 2023

It’s Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas ~Where the Week Went

Oh, how I love the warm glow of Christmas lights.
I finally finished hanging the ornaments on my bathroom vanity tree. 

Remember last year?
I am thankful that I am no longer wearing that neck brace.

This tree was first, decorated with help from Jojo and her Mama.

I like that I can see that tree from the kitchen.
It inspired me to bake some Christmas Sweet Treats.

Double Chocolate Cookies

and my favorite, Russian Tea Cakes.

Since we’ll be home for Christmas,
 We must have Christmas Cheer downstairs, too.

The weather cooperated with some unseasonably warm days.
Hubby used that opportunity to hang the garland.

This little tree lights our way
down the stairway…

…to our cozy place in the family room.

Countdown to Christmas ~ Eight Days

I hope this finds you handling your holiday preparations with ease,
and taking time to enjoy the Sights and Sounds of the Season.

Take care,
~Natalie

No comments:

Fall Foliage Trip ~The Way Home ~Lunch Break ~Sunset ~Niagara Falls

This was July 2012, the Summer our daughter moved to Boston. We didn’t have a lot of time, nor our passports,  but we made a quick stop at N...