Wednesday, October 5, 2011

What'cha Workin' On Wednesday

It won't be long till all thoughts turn to the holiday season.
My hubby has, again, been making bottle necklaces...
for the dinner party host and hostess...
for the winter bride and groom...
for your own holiday tablescape.

I am excited about my new collection of Infinity Scarves...
I have 15 new fabrics and will finish the sewing in the next day or two.
Watch for them in my Etsy Shop.

And in school?
There are just 11 days left of the first term...
In Basic Foods we are making Combination Foods.
Students learned how to cut up a whole chicken...
and to make Homemade Chicken Stock.
If you'd like the recipe,

Chicken Noodle Soup...
Yes, the ultimate comfort food.

Take care,
~Natalie

4 comments:

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Wow looks like your husband has been busy and by the looks of all that fabric your going to be busy too!!!
None of your students look like they are camera shy in those pics!
Thanks for sharing the recipe!
Prim Blessings
Robin

M said...

Love the wine bottle necklaces- I have mine on an old bottle in my garden window.

Your class looks like so much fun! Too bad we don't have those classes here in CA any longer.

Willoughby said...

It looks like you and your husband are really keeping busy!

I'm so impressed that your students have learned to cut up a whole chicken! I know plenty of adults who are intimidated by that task.

Valley Primitives Gift Shoppe said...

You have a lot of pretty fabric there for your scarfs! Your hubby sure does a great job with those bottle necklaces too :D I don't know how you get everything done with a full time job too!
Kim

Visiting Family ~Weekday Routine ~Some Recreational Shopping ~Another Burger Battle Entry

Like all busy young families, the weekdays are filled with work, school, and activities. This Papa and Gigi enjoyed being able to attend bot...