Sunday, October 25, 2015

End of First Term ~Best Teacher Memes ~Final Projects ~~Turkey Dinner

Yup...could totally relate to most of them.

This is perhaps my favorite.

With the End of the Term, comes our big projects.
The turkeys went into the oven at 6:15 a.m.

No extra credit necessary here.
My Teacher Intern, Miss Hailey, went above and beyond 
to assist with my Intro to Foods Class.


You all remember our guest turkey carvers?
Since our Assistant Principal retired last spring,
we have a different guest carver... my new supervisor.

This is one of the highlights in my Foods Class!

Sweet girls...

Great group discussions...

I will miss these students,
as we start with all new classes with new rosters tomorrow.

Best wishes for a marvelous Monday.
Take care,
~Natalie

1 comment:

Kit said...

That had me laughing! Your turkeys look wonderful and I am instantly hungry. :) Happy Halloween! Kit

Visiting Family ~Weekday Routine ~Some Recreational Shopping ~Another Burger Battle Entry

Like all busy young families, the weekdays are filled with work, school, and activities. This Papa and Gigi enjoyed being able to attend bot...