Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Whatcha Workin on Wednesday?

After work, I don't really feel like working anymore...I honestly don't know how I managed when I worked all day and then came home to housework with school-age children...I must have been a lot younger, with a lot more energy! Tonight Scott, Line and I ate dinner out...half price pizzas at Minervas...Yummo!!

My OFG Team on Etsy has launched their Autumn Celebration. We have 200 members and all have made tremendous effort to create new items for Halloween and Thanksgiving. Check out all the talent and variety by clicking on the Celebration Banner.
My listings include this Three Spooks Pillow...I made two and have sold the first.

And you will remember the batch of pumpkins that I dried...first in my oven...then out on the deck...





One of my favorites is my Stuffed Turkey...I have mine on my dining room table for the whole month of November...

5 comments:

marie said...

Hi Natalie,
I received my goodie box today! Thanks so much, I love it all. My favorites are the pumpkin and the raggedy girl. So sweet. I'll be doinbg a post about them soon.

So many great items on Etsy ~ I hope you all have a bunch of sales!

I also hope you received your goodie box.

Unknown said...

Hi Natalie,
I think we must have had much more energy when we were younger to be able to work and take care of our families and homes! Eating out sounds fun. I'm off to check out the etsy creations. Your turkey is adorable!

Nancy

Georgia said...

Natalie,
I am so happy that you stopped by my blog today! Glad you liked my photos, too...please visit again!!
I love your fall creations..especially the sweet turkey!

Glad to know you here in blogland, too!!

Georgia
Grandma G's
grandmags.blogspot.com

Kathy said...

Your things are all so awesome! Wow...and pizza sounds wonderful!

Busy Bee Suz said...

I don't know how anyone does it..full time work, full time kids??? I suppose that is why we should do it when we are young!!!
Love all your halloween and thanksgiving decorations!

When all the Grandparents Come to Visit

This little girl was pretty excited to have all four grandparents around the dinner table. It took her little Toddler Mind a few minutes to ...