Saturday, December 1, 2012

College Game Day~ Bison play the Jackrabbits & the Huskers take on the Badgers

photo courtesy of Huskers.com
There will be plenty of football watching around here today.
Amy's Alma mater, Nebraska plays for the Big Ten Conference Championship against Wisconsin.
Our family has fabulous memories of attending games in Memorial Stadium...and watching the Huskers win.
Game time - 7 p.m.

photo courtesy of gobison.com
Emily and I both graduated from NDSU...
(about 3 decades apart)
and this afternoon, the Bison play rival SDSU in a NCAA FCS play-off game.
We also have many great memories watching the Bison play in the Fargodome.
Kick-off time - 3:04 p.m.

I guess I better tackle all of my 
Saturday's work this morning!

Take care, 
~Natalie

No comments:

Time Spent with Family ~Odds and Ends ~Sweet Memories

Perhaps my most favorite thing is spending time visiting our adult children in their homes… Just being a part of their everyday routine make...