Monday, June 13, 2016

Dream Vacation ~The Full Story ~~Day Two: The Roman Baths Museum

Here's a little peek at the day's itinerary.

I slept like a baby in my luxurious room at the
Here is my morning view...

Yes, I was certainly #livingthedream.

 
For breakfast, there was a beautiful assortment of fresh fruit,
croissants, granola, dates and figs.
And for my entree, I ordered the grilled Kippers.
(After all, this dream vacation was a once in a lifetime experience,
and I wanted the full British experience.)

I also enjoyed a perfectly poached egg with buttered toast.

The city of Bath was a half an hour drive from our hotel.

The Roman Baths Museum was a highlight.

My tour guides...also taking photos.






Our tour took us behind the scenes...


Thank you, Amy and Nick for planning this day...


It was magnificent.

While our weather was chilly and rainy,
I have the warmest memories of the time I spent 
touring the English Countryside with our daughter and son-in-law.

Take care,
~Natalie

No comments:

Monday Memories ~Day Trip to Amicalola Falls ~Spending Time with Family ~Priceless

How lucky are this Papa and Gigi? We spent our last weekend on a day trip with our daughters, Son-in-law and grandchildren. Amicalola Falls ...