Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Retired Teacher's Trip to Colorado ~Denver's 16th Street Mall ~7th Day: My Report

The last day of hubby's conference...our last day in Denver.
I had four hours to entertain myself, all on my own.

That's easy to do when your hotel is on the 16th Street Mall,
a mile of shops, restaurants and attractions.
(Pedestrians and city buses only)





There is a piano, or two, on every block,
with plenty of musicians sharing their talent.

Speaking of talent,
this mural was a typical site down the alleyways.

Another typical site in the stores.




Need something for your sweet tooth?


My morning, strolling along the mall, went fast.
I returned to the hotel, and hubby was there shortly after,
ready to check out and load the car.

Thank you, Denver, 
for your fine hospitality.

Take care,
~Natalie

1 comment:

Kit said...

Oh the Mall! I just love that street. Lots of great shops. Did you get to take in any of the antique stores? Can't remember what street they were on in Downtown but they were great. Glad you had fun! Kit

Time Spent with Family ~Odds and Ends ~Sweet Memories

Perhaps my most favorite thing is spending time visiting our adult children in their homes… Just being a part of their everyday routine make...